Turn your bed into more than just a bed with the NuFlex Foundation from Beautyrest. With the touch of a button, you can adjust the bed to your optimal sleeping position for pressure relief and clearer breathing. It's just as easy to elevate it into the ideal position for working-or to the proper level for reading, watching TV, and gaming. Made exclusively for ComforPedic® from Beautyrest® and other Beautyrest® mattresses.
Sleep Soundly, Elevation settings let you adjust the bed to your optimal sleeping position for pressure relief and clearer breathing.
Work Easily, Elevated head position plus easy access to power outlet and storage are ideal for laptops, smartphones and more. Accessible side outlets are ideal for charging laptops, cell phones and mp3 players. Sturdy micro-suede side pocket holds magazines, cell phones, remotes, glasses and more.
Relax Comfortably, Backlit remote includes unique Zero Gravity position, massage feature and programmable pre-sets for reading, reclining and sleeping. Massage mode features zoned settings for head and feet plus a timer for automatic shut off after you fall asleep.
- Zero Gravity - Adjusts the bed to the ultimate position for pressure relief
- Foam Surround - Provides the safest possible conditions during operation
- Wall-saving Device - Keeps the bed from bumping into and scuffing the wall
- Free-motion Design - Uses gravity to lower the base rather than a motor, enhancing durability
- Upholstered Frame - Chocolate color coordinates beautifully with bedroom furniture
- High-end Furniture-style Legs - Chocolate color coordinates beautifully with bedroom furniture
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.