- Saratoga Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Bonnet pediment features a dramatic carved shell framed by stepped swan neck pediment moldings.
- Base includes a decorative cutout.
- Polished brass-finished dial offers ornate corner spandrels, center disk, silver chapter ring with black Arabic numerals, and a stationary blue moon phase.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weight shells.
- Elegant columns frame the door which features crystal-cut V-grooved glass.
- Removable glass topside panels offer easy access to the movement.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- A high-precision, German-made, chain-driven, Westminster chime plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Heirloom Nameplate is available for purchase.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1109
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 19.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 75.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 11.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 74.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 25.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 16.125 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 84.625 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 90.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Weight/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Saratoga Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 9.580 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 19.930 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867016235
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
|Number of Doors
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.