- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers detailed corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum with complementing center disk and polished brass weight shells.
- Swan neck pediment with carved rosettes features bookmatched, olive ash burl, a decorative shell overlay, and a turned urn finial.
- The front locking door features crystal-cut grooved glass with a decorative egg & dart molding.
- Plain glass on the upper door and sides.
- Illuminated dial and case with a mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0113
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 23.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 86.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 14.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 129.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 28.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 18.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 91.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 148.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Weight/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Cherry Bordeaux
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 16.020 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 27.840 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867049356
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.