- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The graceful split pediment features a book-matched, olive ash burl overlay, a turned urn finial, and a decorative shell ornament.
- The brushed satin brass finished dial features a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, elaborate center and corner ornaments, and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase with pierced star pattern.
- Reeded columns with turned column caps frame the locking front door with crystal-cut V-grooved glass and book-matched, olive ash burl overlays in the corners.
- Beveled glass is used on the sides of case.
- The brushed satin brass finished pendulum features a decorative center disk and brushed satin brass finished weight shells with complementing bands hang in front of a glass mirrored back panel.
- The dial is illuminated. An easy to reach roller switch is located on the back.
- The sculpted ogee base offers a decorative cutout.
- High precision, cable driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Features an automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass-finished Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0121
- Height 90.75" (231 cm)
- Width 27" (69 cm)
- Depth 16" (41 cm)
- Overall Width: 27.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 90.750 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 16.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 156.9999 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 31.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 20.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 94.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 181.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Weight/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Cherry Bordeaux
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Batteries Included: No
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 22.680 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 34.750 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867159154
- Tariff Code: 9105.91
|Battery Quantity and Size
|Number of Doors
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.