- Mahogany finish on select hardwoods and veneers with an intricate oval inlay of variegated maples and madrona burl.
- The warm white dial features black numerals and hands, and a brass-finished bezel.
- Fluted columns with wooden column caps grace each side.
- Durable bronze bushings.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 9.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 11.750 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 5.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 7.4009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 15.880 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 8.380 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 13.750 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 8.9000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Key-Wind/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Copley Mahogany
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .330 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 1.050 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867003563
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.