- This minimalistic metal floor clock features a gunmetal finish.
- The 20" round dial features an illuminated LED ring. Use the included remote control to choose from one of seven LED colors (white, red, green, blue, yellow, purple, and cyan) or choose to cycle through all the colors continuously.
- LED color changing remote control features:
- Color selection is made by the use of RGB LEDs (red, green, blue), which allows the light to cycle through the red, green, blue, yellow, white purple, and cyan.
- It can control the LEDs up to 50 feet away.
- Basic on/off function.
- Brightness Up/Down: adjusts the steady-on version.
- Rate Speed Up/Down: adjusts the strobe version.
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included).
- The hour and minute hands are finished in black; continuous sweep second hand-finished in red.
- The pendulum is finished in polished gunmetal and features a complementing illuminated LED neon ring.
- LED illuminated dial and pendulum rings are powered with an AC adapter that plugs into a wall outlet and includes an inline ON/OFF switch.
- Quartz movement requires one AA-sized battery and two C-sized batteries (not included).
- Floor glides provide stability and protection on non-carpeted surfaces.
|Battery Quantity and Size
||3AAA, 1AA, & 2C
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.