- Limited Edition Mantel Clock - only two thousand will be crafted - finished in a highly polished and buffed Windsor Cherry with fifteen different species of hardwood and veneers.
- Bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl on the Cherry case features a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines and decorative inlay consisting of Padauk, Silver Gum, Wenge, Magnolia, Beech, Avodire, Anegre, Pearwood, English Sycamore, and Kingwood.
- The ornate dial features a pierced, polished brass cast center and applied satin black Arabic numerals on a silver chapter ring. The cast center disk is numbered and specially inscribed with "Limited Edition."
- Curved, beveled glass panels offer a view of the intricate workings of the brass movement. Polished brass also lines the inside bottom of the case.
- Hinged door on the backside offers easy access to the movement and convenient winding key storage.
- A high-precision, key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Includes a free heirloom plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 22.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 12.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 6.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 12.1009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 27.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 10.875 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 17.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 14.6000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Key-Wind/Triple
- Wood Finish: Windsor Cherry (Limited)
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 1.110 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 2.880 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867302604
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
|Battery Quantity and Size
||Windsor Cherry (Limited)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.