- This handsome mantel clock is finished in Black Coffee on select hardwoods and veneers and features wooden front columns and column caps.
- Glass panels on the front and both sides protect the white dial, which offers black Arabic numerals; black hour and minute hands; and a polished silver-tone bezel. A revolving, polished silver-finished disk-style pendulum sits below the dial.
- Quartz, battery-operated single-chime movement plays Westminster chime on the hour and will also count the hour.
- Automatic nighttime silencing between 9:00 pm and 6:00 am.
- Requires four AA batteries (not included).
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 9.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 11.750 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 6.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 6.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 13.750 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 8.750 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 12.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 7.2599 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Black Coffee
- Battery Quantity and Size: 2AA & 2C
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .440 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .850 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867351985
- Tariff Code: 9105.91
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISTA 1C
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.